Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Crab Feast

Hello everyone! Peace be with you! So below and above this message are pictures from the Crab Feast. It is essentially the same picture, but one has Friar Santo in it and the other does not. Also one has Michael's eyes closed and the other does not and one has Rick's full head and the other not.

Anyway, the crab feast is the friars of the St. Anthony of Padua Province's Annual Fundraiser for the Education Fund. Friars, benefactors, family, and friends come from all over the east coast to support this effort. Essentially you pay $5o and get all you can eat crab with the fixins' and spend your money on various games, booths, and tables. I am in charge of the instant win lottery. This year I sold 2 and 3/4 boxes worth. It was a lot of fun, but busy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!