Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

+Opa Gustav Budiarto

On Saturday January 16, Opa Gustav Budiarto died. Opa is the grandfather of my brother-in-law. He was a man who loved God, his family, model trains, bacon and Burger King. I have come to find out that he also loved Taco Bell and Steak; he actually was in search of the best steak in the world.

Above is a picture of Opa eating a Bacon Cheese Burger after coming back home after the hospital.

Below is a picture of the Budiarto family (Parents, Children, and Grandchildren and In-Laws) when I visited Indonesia two summers ago (I am the one who took the picture).

The last three pictures are of Opa's model train collection.


May his soul rest in peace and comfort be brought to those who miss him!

No comments: