Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A whirlwind....

Hello Everyone! Peace be with you! I am sorry for the delay in writing any posts.  The past two and a half weeks have been a whirlwind.  It began on Monday, September 27 when St. Francis Week began at the school with an Inauguration Assembly.  From there proceeded a Inter-religious prayer event, a concert, the 1st English Public Speaking Event, the Spanish Public Speaking Event, the Talent Show, Family Day (which including me make 740+ portions of pastries and dancing dressed like a moth for an hour), lunch with the friars and men in Formation in Alajuela, Transitus, Mass for the Feast of St. Francis, the parade, selling the last of the pastries, lunch for the Feast of St. Francis and our First FrancisCorps Birthday.

As you can tell it has been a packed couple of days.  I promise to have pictures of these joyous events by Sunday if not earlier.  I will by you pizza if I don't!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JAJAJA!!! You did it! Let´s wait for Sunday! T. ILE :)