Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

What I forgot to tell you....

The reason why I have been so delayed in my blogging is because I have been so delayed in my e-mails.  In a matter of less than a week I went from 551 e-mails in my in-box to 40. I also deleted form 1700 e-mails from my various folders.  I can proudly say that I am up to day on my both my e-mails and my blogging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss yu :( T. Ile