Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Overdue posting...

Hello Everyone! I am back into my blog. I had good 6 week vacation with retreat and time at home after being in Costa Rica. I am back in San Antonio, trying to get everything started for the year. Once my room is not in disaster mode, I will post pictures up from my Solemn Vow Retreat and my visit with family and friends. I hope to have something up by tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.

Much Love,
Nader

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope to see them soon! T. Ile =0)