Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

FIT and Procurator General Visitor

Today I blessed to have visited my biological brother in NY and to have a visit from a fraternal brother from Rome.  On the left you can see a picture of my brother (Alex) and his friend Arielle standing outside of FIT - Fashion Institute of Technology.  Alex is taking two summer classes there one about merchandizing and the other on the history of fashion.  Arielle has been taking classes at FIT for 2 years now.  We meet up for lunch today at Chipotle - would you expect anything less!  We bought our burritos and sat outside on one of the ledges around FIT - that is where Alex and Arielle eat lunch everyday.   The fraternal brother I met today is named friar Robert Lezohupski - try to saw that last name 5 times in a row.  He is a wonderful joyful friar originally from Poland and friends with friar Derek who is stationed at Most Holy Trinity full time.  To the right is a picture of the three of us.  Friar Robert works in the Procurator General Office in Rome and is a lawyer.  He speaks 7 languages English, Polish, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish, and thing the last one is Germany.  I thought trying to be trilingual was difficult.  He is a very smart yet down to earth guy and hopefully are paths will cross again.


No comments: