Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Birthdays, Birthdays, and more Birthdays

Life begins at conception I have no doubt about that, but it would kinda of weird if celebrated Our Conception Dat and not Our Birthday.  This post is about various birthdays that were celebrate during the end of November and the months of December. 
Tom, Jordan, and Mateo, the men of FrancisCorps celebrate their brithdays within less than a week of each other.  Mateo - Nov. 18, Jordan - Nov. 18, and Tom - Nov. 24. 
They requested Ice Cream for their dessert.
Above is an ice cream cake with chocolate chip cookies, chocolate ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup.  Below is an ice cream cake with oreo cookies, ice cream sandwiches, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup.
The Birthday Men!
FrancisCorps with Toño and I

Below is a Birthday Cake the I made for Teacher Cindy.  You can tell from outside, but the inside of the cake is neon green, Cindy's favorite color.
And last but not least of our FrancisCorps Birthdays is Brittany. On February 24, Brittany celebrate her 23rd Birthday.  She asked for a pineapple upside down cake, I arranged the pineapple to spell out her name.  Can you see it?

Here is Brittany with her cake!

No comments: