Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Overwhelmed....

Hello family, friends, fellow bloggers, and people I have never meet,

Peace be with you! As you know I have not written anything on my blog since Sunday December 5th. I know that I have not been faithful to my commitment to write on my blog every Sunday. (Thank you to Ileana, Liz, and Sarah for reminding of this).

All I can say is that I have been overwhelmed over the past two months and have not had the time nor the energy to work on my blog. Today I finally logged onto to Facebook after a couple of weeks to respond to the 43 friend requests that I had, many of them being students at St. Francis College. Also the last time I checked I had 574 messages in my e-mail inbox that I have yet to sort through.

I will resume my regular Sunday updates as of next week. Hopefully on Saturday March 5th the two month anniversary since my last post I can do some catch-up posts to bring you up to speed on my life up to now.

Well "Rejoice in hope, be patient under trial, persevere in prayer" Romans 12:12

With Love and Blessings,
Nader

No comments: