Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A New School Year

Hello Everyone!! I am sorry that it has taken me over a month to put up another post. I am back in the house of formation in San Antonio. We have 14 of us: 3 formators, 4 student friars, 3 postulants, and 3 not formation related friars with 1 one on the way. Also the school year at Oblate has begun again. For those of you who are interested, I am taking Synoptic Gospels, Sacraments of Initiation: Baptism and Confirmation, Foundations of Moral Theology, Pastoral Catechesis, History of U.S. Hispanic/Latina Christianity, and Theological Field Education (with being a member of an RCIA team as my ministry. So my plate is fuller than usually, that is part of the reason I have not written you. Well I must get back to my homework now, but I wanted to drop a little note on my blog.

PS: I hope to post something at least once week...starting now...but this one is just a precursor to the one to come tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: