Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gary's Visit, Volcán Poas and some Nature Shots

For five days from December 2-7 I was blessed to have a visit from Fray Gary, my director of Formation.  He met with me, the friars, and also people of the school. He was my first personal visitor and I enjoyed every moment of the visit.

One of the things that I got to do on Gary's Visit is go to Volcán Poas, here are photos from trip.
Strawberries growing on the side of mountian!
Cows in the middle of the road.
An image of the volcano.
An explanation of the volcano.
The volcano, can't you see it! I couldn't.
Gary and I with the volcano in the background. It was pouring.
A mysterious yet beautiful walkway.
Gary and Toño
The Three of Us

Below are some nature shots from Costa Rica.

St. Francis and the Negrita!
Francis and the wolf in Alejuela 

One of my favorite photos from Costa Rica, this photo reminds me of the Lion King!

No comments: