Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Busy Day!

Hello Everyone! Peace be with you! I sorry that this post will not be as exciting as I had hoped. On Saturday Fray Marco was ordained the priesthood and today all the friar who came for the ordination had lunch at our friary. So after lunch we cleaned and watched Sister Act 1. I would write more but I have to do my homework for Spanish class tomorrow. I will blog more tomorrow. Until then....God Bless and Happy 4th of July!

No comments: