Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I am an Uncle...Sophia Anne is born

Introducing SOPHIA ANNE!!! On St. Patrick's Day my family welcomed a precious gift from God. Nancy and Pete became first-time parents, my mom and dad as well as Pete's parents become first-time grandparents, and my brother Alex and I as well as Pete's brother Mike became first-time Uncles and Pete's sister Sue became a first-time aunt. As you can imagine much joy filled our hearts on that day.

Here are the Facts:
Name: Sophia Anne
Date: March 17, 2010
Time: 4:25pm (EST)
Weight: 7 pounds and 7 ounces
Length: 20.5 inches long

Above is a picture of Sophia Anne inside the womb and below is a picture of Sophia Anne outside the womb on her birthday!

(Note that Sophia is wearing a green knit hat because it is St. Patrick's Day, if she was born on any other day she would be wearing a pink hat)
The New Family: Nancy, Pete, and Sophia Anne!

My brother bearing many gifts! You can't see them in this picture, but one balloon says "Mazel Tov" and another one says "Es Nina."

Proud Uncle Alex

Proud Grandparents - My Mom and Dad

Proud Omo and Opa - Pete's Parents

Proud Taunt Sue

Sophia Yawning on Her Birthday

Isn't she precious! Next post will be of pictures of Sophia and I!

(The pictures in this post were not taken by me)

No comments: