Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Beach House Fun


Above (left) is the beach house my parents rented for us in Ocean City, NJ.  Above (right) is a 750 piece puzzle of Snow White brought from my family's trip to Disney World this past Easter, for me.  If you do not know, I am a big fan of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.  It took about 20 hours to do all together.
This is me burying Alex in the sand and a close of his face in the end.  
This is a picture of Mama Ata on the Balcony doing what she loves, reading her novels!

Alex and I playing in the sand again, go figure!  The water is cold but the sun is relaxing. Check out my hat from World Youth Day 2005 in Cologne Germany, it was traded for with a pilgrim from Italy for my volunteer rain coat.
Ahh the sunset over the bay!  It is a great view as the family sat eating seafood.  The joys of vacation: food, sun, and water!

No comments: