Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Sophia's Baptism

On Saturday, May 23, 2010 both my Family and the Church had much to celebrate for Sophia Anne was Baptized. Not only was Sophia baptized, but she entered the Church with four other babies. Here are some pictures from that great day!
This is a picture of Sophia in Nancy's arms before the Baptism began. It is to be noted that Sophia is wearing the same Baptismal Garment that Nancy wore at her Christening.
Here is a picture of the Baptismal Candle that was made for Sophia by Fr. Joe who not only baptized Sophia by married Nancy and Pete 3 years ago. This picture was taken in the Sophia's bedroom after the Baptism had occurred.
Sophia being baptized! You cannot tell in this picture, but Sophia was a crying during the Baptismal Ceremony...she was hungry!
The Family after the Baptism
Sophia, her parents, and her godparents (Chris and Mariko)
My Family and Sophia
Pete's Family and Sophia
Sophia with her cake in the front and the gifts she got everyone in the back!

*I did not take all of the pictures in this post, only the one of the Baptismal Candle and the one of Sophia with her cake*

No comments: