Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Joe and the New Part of the Riverwalk

Today I was able to visit with a good friend of mine named Joe Ruiz. Above is a picture of him. After three months of a busy summer and many happenings we got to catch up while walking on the new part of the Riverwalk. Upon walking for an hour or so we stopped at the Hard Rock Cafe for a drink and an appetizer. Joe drank 2 cups of Diet Coke while yours truly drank 5 cups of Dr. Pepper. Yes Five! Oh how I love an ice cold cup of Dr. Pepper. Below are pictures from the newly completed section of the Riverwalk. I hope that you enjoy them. After that is a picture of Joe and I, be sure to check out the fro - 5 inches!

No comments: