Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Vadney Family Visit

Well today I had the grace and the gift of visiting the Vadney Family aka Dianne Dewane's Family! The afternoon began in visiting the Stickley Museum where Greg Vadney is it's first museum director. It is amazing to hear about all that is involved with creating, setting up, and running a museum. Here are three pictures from my visit. One of the museum timeline, one of Greg, and one of my (I am sitting on the Stickley chair similar to the one made for the Dalai Lama to sit in).
After doing the dinner shift at the food pantry Greg, Dianne, Katherine, and John came to the friary and got a tour of the Church, the Food Pantry, and the Health Clinic. Then we did a thorough search for someplace to yet dinner. After going to four restaurants we finally found one that was open, had pizza, and was kid friendly. All went will, everyone was fed and then we went to the Vadney Home to put the kids to bed. Here is a picture of the whole gang in the Vadney Home. And Lastly here is a picture of John and I wearing our Jamaican Shirts.

No comments: