Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Vadney Family Visit Part II

Well today I made it back over to the Vadney House for lunch. Originally Greg was going to come but he got tied up at work. Dianne cooked up some pasta and Katherine chose between Garden Veggie or Meat Sauce. Dianne and I did not want to pick which sauce to use, so I asked Katherine to pick a number, one or two. Katherine picked the number 2 which was linked to the Meat Sauce versus number one being linked to the Garden Veggie Sauce. The pasta was great and filled me up. John contributed to the meal by covering his face with sauce instead of eating the pasta. Then I came back to the friary, opened (and closed) the pantry, prayed evening prayer, ate dinner, and visited with Br. Phil. After all that I went back to the Vadney House to show Greg and Dianne pictures from Jamaica. All seemed to have a good time, but this friar is now going to go to bed!

No comments: