Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Last Day in Canada

After going to church twice I got to spend the rest of my last day in Canada with my blood cousins. The first three pictures are from the skyline in downtown Toronto. One = The CN Tower. Two = The Skydome. Three = Royal Bank Plaza (it is plated with gold).

Now for pictures of the Family!

A picture of the Cousins: Me, Rafik, Rami, Patrick, and Andre
A picture of the whole Gang: Rafik, Me, Taunt Paula, Patrick, Rami, Andre, and Uncle Adel
Rami and I
Hadi and I

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog Nader! You've got a great sense of photography and a wonderful style of blog! Well done. Come back to Toronto anytime!

Friar Nader Ata, OFM Conv. said...

Thanks Rick! I am glad you like my blog. Hopefully I will come to Toronto sooner than later! Feel free to visit San Antonio if you want a getaway during winter.