Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Adventures at the Beach 1 of 4 - The Journey

For a day and a half I finally got to go to the Beach!  Saturday afternoon Toño and I packed up the car and headed to the beach. On the journey we visited the Tárcoles River, which is know for it's crocodiles. Below are some photos that I took of our detour.
Above is a bird that was walking very close to the crocodiles, I thought that he/she was going to be their afternoon snack. Below is a cool sign that has the classic Costa Rican saying of "Pura Vida". 
Above we have a view of the Pacific Ocean from one of those on the side of the road sightseeing points. And below we have Toño eating fresh ceviche for a road side restaurant.
Next Post...our House....

No comments: