Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Adventures at the Beach 2 of 4 - The House

Finally we made it Playa Tivives, it was way past sunset, but Toño and I walked on the beach.  It was great to have sand through my toes and water brushing up against me feet.

But before we get to the beach photos were are some of Casa Malinche.  Interestingly, this house used to belong to the Dobles Family (Jorge's Family) and was previous owned by Jorge's dad. It has 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, two balconies, a kitchen, a small living room with a TV, a pool, and to top it all of it is right on the beach.
The view of the beach right outside of the friary
My feet in the sand and the water!
Me sporting my beard for "No Shave November"

No comments: