Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Adventures at the Beach 4 of 4 - The Nature

Here is a set of photos of the nature and uses of nature!
A blue tailed lizard found near the pool
Small birds looking for lunch
Tree branches ready for a fire.
An outdoor patio built by the gifts of God's earth by the hands of God's creatures.
An image of the ocean as it slowly pushes branches on the shore.
A huge part of a tree that was pushed onto the shore.
A myriad of shells that lies under the waves of the ocean.
A close-up of the shells.  I collected a bunch of them and gave them to the teachers of the English department.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mine was a butterfly! Thank you Fray Nader! T. ILE :)