Peace be with you!

My name is Nader Ata. I am a Conventual Franciscan Friar of the Our Lady of Angels Province, USA. I am a transitional deacon preparing for Priesthood Ordination in the fall.

Seeking to live with Franciscan Joy each and every day!

*All of photos on this blog were taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask permission before using them. Thank You!*

*Also I am not the greatest speller or writer in the world, so please let me know if something is misspelled. Thank you!"

Enjoy!

Friday, November 5, 2010

A Blast from the Past...

On Friday September 24, the Primary school had a Costume Day. I dressed up as a Old Friar.  I entitled this post A Blast from the Past because this day seems like it was so long ago.
Here is a photo of Teachers Ileana, Carolina, and I.
Above is the group photo of the teachers that was taken on that day and below is our fun photo that was taken.
Below is a photo of Teacher Xinia copying the mime that came to the school two weeks prior to this day.
Lastly here a photo of Isabel and Yamilet who helped to make me an Old Friar.

No comments: